Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Update

SO obviously its been a long time and no I'm not going to say its a new years resolution to blog more because it isn't...looking at my e-mail more is my resolution (baby steps) But I feel like it is good to have a little journal going to remember all the things going on in my life.  Also I feel like sine I am so far away from my family and most of my friends excluding the ones I have made here it probably would be nice for them to keep updated on our crazy wild and super exciting life (maybe I'm exaggerating) As to what we have been up to lately..just a whole lot of organizing and taking it easy due to my body shutting down (I feel like im 98 years old these days) I am so excited for this baby to come so I can feel simi human again...and so i can start loving this child. We are also anxiously awaiting march for the baby and also because of match day!! It is so crazy how the next five years will just be sitting in a little envelop for Brad to open on March 15.  Wish us luck! Here are a few pictures of life lately


How Zoë colors...kills me 
 Dance class starts!


 Some hair I did for a friend

And this would be Z's first hair cut! (Cue tears)
Before:

 

 After:





 And she loves to fit into small boxes

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I love her hair! So so very cute! Happy to hear an update, Jenni Toller and I were just chatting about y'all and can not believe it's already time for Match day again (and even crazier that it was 2 years ago for us, seems like 2 weeks ago!)

Megan said...

what? a blog post?? its a miracle! granted, i can't really talk cause i'm actually trying to update more often and i still suck. but keep them coming... i love getting as many updates from you guys as i can.