Wednesday, January 30, 2013

100th POST!

100th post! which probably would be impressive if it wasn't over a 5 year span.  Oh well I feel good about it! It has been a fun couple of days lately...i have been attempting to potty train Z.  I put her on the potty almost every morning (on and off) while we read books since she was like 11 months old and she would usually go no problem... The main reason I did this was to not really train her but just make the potty a normal part of life for when we did want to train.  Of course as of late going on the normal potty is scary so we got a little froggy one that she loves to sit on...day one was yesterday and basically we didn't have a lot going on this week and it was super crummy out so i decided we would at least give it a full throttle go...she had thee accidents....and just when i was about to give up she said "Potty" and went over to her potty, sat down and actually went! So we're continuing...although im not sure whats going on b/c its almost noon and nothing....and she's been bare bummed so trust me i would know if she had gone....anyway I know this is  a very exciting 100th post.  Hopefully you'll see a post from me saying YAY! We are diaper free!! (at least for a few more weeks) but its ok if we dont do it...it was a little ambitious of me to try and get my 25 month old potty trained while a few days shy of 9 months in pregnancy.

 Heres a video of Zoë singing "potty potty potty" which she was doing all day
Already multi-tasking

No comments: