Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crazy Coupon Lady

I have been trying to get into the coupon game for a while now. I've done alright but not as good as I want. It all started when I got Zoo Zoo's mattress. I researched and found s couple fo coupons for it and I took it from full prince 150 and after the coupons purchased it for around 46! I just remember when the clerk scanned the total down I seriously felt such a rush. After that I really just wanted to get into it. So last night I watched a couponing show that I cant think of the name right now on TLC and it like electrified me. They were getting things for free! Its not even a money thing (although who doesn't love saving money) It's a game. How much can I save and how much can I get. But I still don't really GET IT!!! Its frustrating because I know theres a crazy coupon lady inside of me just waiting to be released. I can just see my self with a binder full of savings a fanny pack with emergency back up coupons, a camel-back water back pack and a calculator watch. I just need to figure it out how to get those amazing check outs. So if anyone has some knowledge in this area, please help a crazy out!

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

You totally need to talk to Leisy, she knows so much about this stuff!