Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Little Update!




We went to Mexico earlier this month for a fun family vacation with Brads side. It was during his spring break from school so it was much much needed. It was my first time traveling with Zoë so naturally I was very nervous but she did awesome! I don't know what it was about that place but that girl could sleep!! She loves her sleep here but he like really loved it there! It makes me a little less nervous to travel with her when I go to California next month...by my self... It was so nice to spend some time with Brad's family who I love! It was beautiful there and it was so nice to be back in the ocean again. I've been away from it for so long that I forget how much I really just love the beach. Zoë not so much....we tried to put her little feets in the water and she lost it...oh well. We also had a fun day of jet skiing and snorkeling. That was fun. It was also my first time leaving Zoë for more then a little bit. Luckily my mother-in-law was willing to watch her and she slept most the time. I missed her though. Speaking of my lovie she was blessed while we were in Mexico! It was so amazing! Brad has a lot of brothers and a brother in law so it was so fun to see her encircled by all of them as Brad blessed her. He did such an amazing job. She is so lucky to have him as her father. She did really good for most of the blessing but cried a little in the end. She looked so beautiful! I jut couldn't believe that I was the one with the baby getting blessed. Here are s few pictures of our time there it was truly a trip for the books!






*Photos courtesy of Cathrine Adams...thanks Cathrine!

3 comments:

Megan said...

so fun for zoe to be blessed in mexico! she looks so cute. i love seeing pictures of someone holding her cause then i get reminded of how little she is!

ANJ said...

Lexi,

FYI I read your blog & your baby is cute :) How in the world did nobody demand that Trey and Preston shave those creepy mustaches?!

Mexico is fun. And Brad's Holy Toledo shirt is funny.

xoxo
Amber Jensen

Unknown said...

So cute!!