Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zoë's Crib


One of the ways to make a pregnancy go by faster is planning a nursery in my opionon. I had a lot of fun putting together Zoë's room and still have a bit of work to do. I thought I should share some pictures of it so if you ever happen to be wondering "I wonder what Lexi is doing right now?" at 3 in the morning you can now have a better visual. Because that is what I am doing. Sitting in that chair. Feeding my hungary hungary hippo. And playing on my i-pod to pass the time. (It's ok to call her a hippo because she's a baby right?)

First off the crib.....can someone please explain to me why it is so difficult to find baby bedding that isnt covered in cartoon butterflys and the word princess or diva all over it? Luckily I found this bedding on target.com and it worked perfectly for our shabby chic theme. I wanted something feminie but not too over the top. I think it turned out nicely and feels very calming to me even at 3-6 in the AM.








1 comment:

Megan said...

i swear i commented on this post a while ago... but apparently my memory is a scarier thing than i thought. zoe's nursery is so incredibly cute. it looks fresh and feminine and i love it!!