Saturday, February 26, 2011

I need to have a word with you, Self Control....You Suck.

I'm planning my lesson for church tomorrow and I had a little hankering for something sweet....Well the problem is I got rid of anything sweet once Zoƫ turned 6 weeks and I started working out. And then I remembered. I have a Costco size bag of chocolate chips in the pantry that I forgot about in my anti-sugar rampage. I have now gone back into the pantry for my 4th "this is the last" handful of chocolate chips. I was about to throw the whole darn bag away, but what a waste.... And I am only having a small little tiny handful every 15 minutes So what's the harm? At least I have learned that a Costco size bag of chocolate chips although economical is nothing but a brightly colored bag of regrets sealed up by Satan himself and learning is never a bad thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooops! i should have read this before you all came over! sorry. :/