Monday, May 13, 2013

The One Where I Was Honked At

Two men honked their horn at me today.  I was at a stop light, they were at another one and as they passed they honked their horn a few times.  Here's the sad part.  Its been a while since this has happened so when I got to where I was going I got out of my car and walked around it multiple times looking at it intensely trying to find out what was wrong with it.  I thought maybe I had a flat tire, left something on the top of my car, maybe shut something in the door so it was dragging.  After deciding nothing was wrong I thought "well what the heck was wrong with them? I was scared half to death!" It then hit me that they maybe thought I was cute ( I was without kids after all :)) Am I really that out of touch with flirting these days that if a man honks his horn at me my first reaction is "Oh crap whats wrong!?" I will admit it did give me a little skip in my step all the way threw target.  At least I didn't embarrass myself like I did once in college by assuming someone was flirting.  I was checking out a movie at blockbuster and the guy checking me out asked for my phone number I then looked at him..poor poor boy...and said "Oh im so sorry im just not giving my phone number out right now" to which he said "um its not for me its for our system" whoops.....

No comments: