Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wish List

Since I can't just go to Sephora and
drop it like it's hot
I am going to make a wish list of sorts to remind me of
why it would be nice to have money:
This is the most amazing lip gloss I hear... It supposedly plumps your lips up, goes on clear then reacts with your personal skin chemistry to turn your lips into your own custom shade of pink ( deep breath) plus I hear it really does.
This is my favorite thing. If my house was on fire and I only had two seconds to put on some make up to greet the handsome firemen it would be blush and bronzer(especially this stuff) Some people love their mascara some people lipstick...I have NO color in my face therefore I need my duo.
Need it, want it, love it.
I love this stuff! We used it in my old salon and it not only makes your hair grease go away but it touches up your roots for the day! And lets be honest who wants to wash their hair everyday? (it is a bit pricey though, and fyi you can use baby powder in a pinch)
This thing is awesome, but too expensive(but this is a dream list) and I feel like maybe you look like you have a lot of makeup on...however they only tried it on me once so it might have been the ladys style

some day, some day,

No comments: